domingo, 13 de outubro de 2013

Dewe's Read-a-Thon - Back! Hour 20 - Mini-Challenge #12, 13, 14 and 15

Show it Off! from Dead Book Darling

"Here’s your challenge: I want you to show off a book (or books) from your library that you are extremely proud of. The unique, signed or simply dear-to-your-heart editions that you’d grab if there were a fire."

Ssssshhhhh... Don't you mention the word fire, or my books will collapse! All of them are important to me, it would be impossible to choose only one or a few to save. But I am really proud of these three:



"Awake? Are you ready? Go on, get that cup of coffee. It's time to stretch some of those muscles and test your motor skills, it's Book Jenga time!
What on earth is Book Jenga, I hear you mumble sleepily. You know the game, which is normally played with wooden blocks, well I want to see your Jenga towers built with books!
You can try and stack them in the same way as Jenga, or create a house of cards books, or just create a really impressive pile. It's the taking part that counts (oh OK, if anyone creates a really impressive construction, they will get a bonus prize). Just take a photo and leave a comment or tweet it to me."

I was so sleepy when I started this post, and now I am becoming more and more enthusiastic :) Let's make a huge pile!

24 books! :)

Six Word Celebration from Estella’s Revenge

"Your challenge is to creative a six-word celebration of Dewey's Read-a-Thon and post it in the comments section with a relevant email address, blog address, OR Twitter handle. It's that easy!"

Hmmmmm... Only six?

My line: Dewey, thanks for this beautiful memory.

Let’s Get Social! from Doing Dewey

"So, my challenge for you is the following: pick one or more of the things above to try and sometime in the next three hours, come back and leave me a comment letting me know what you did. That’s it! I’ll then choose a winner at random from people who have commented and they will get a $10 Amazon gift card when I announce the winner at the beginning of hour 23. Happy reading!"

Well, I don't know if the visits I made earlier in the Read-a-Thon count, but I will probably visit blogs again when the 24 hours finish. I spent too much time sleeping and I'd like to read :)

2 comentários :

Obrigada por comentares :)