sábado, 12 de outubro de 2013

Dewey's Read-a-Thon - And So It Begins!


The 24 hour marathon begins!

For the next hours these are the books I intend to read:

Maya - about 40 pages to go, so I will definitely finish it.

The King's Hounds - I read half the book and am hoping to finish it.

Poe - I will start reading it, but I don't know if I'll be able to finish it. Nevertheless, I hope I can read a lot of it!

O Reinado do Amor - I only read about 60 pages of it, so I'm planning of at least read it until half.

And I have some other backup books, if I get tired of any of the above:

The Adventures of Tom BombadilCarrieChildren of the CornThe Beginning (Glee, #1)A Kiss to Remember (Fairleigh Sisters, #1)

So yeah, that's a lot of books, but you never know! I'm still not sure if I'll be able to even spend the 24 hours at home, I'm hoping so, but then again, this is all about the fun. I'll still be online, but I want to forget the computer and just read. No television, no scrolling Facebook's feed, no checking the e-mail twice in 5 minutes, no playing RIFT - no! The next hours are all about reading, and meeting new readers, and keep challenging myself.

Good luck to everybody in Read-a-Thon and I hope you all have fun!

Sem comentários :

Enviar um comentário

Obrigada por comentares :)