domingo, 13 de outubro de 2013

Dewey's Read-a-Thon - The Final Post

That's it, it's over! These last 24 hours were amazing, even though I read a lot less than I wanted to, I had a lot of fun with the mini-challenges and blogging and so! :)

Here are my stats!

Books I read: 
I finished Maya and The King's Hounds, I read The Adventures of Tom Bombadil, Children of the Corn and Glee - The Beginning and I started to read Poe. Total number of pages: 468

Time spent reading:
454 minutes, which is something between 7 and 8 hours. Considering I slept for 6 hours, I seriously spent a lot of time blogging.

This is it. It's with a sigh of happiness that I say goodbye to my first Read-a-Thon. Next April, count me in!

24hrreading2-thumb

Sem comentários :

Enviar um comentário

Obrigada por comentares :)