sábado, 12 de outubro de 2013

Dewey's Read-a-Thon - Hour 2 - Mini-Challenge #1

Book Tunes, from River City Reading

"Good morning, readers! I hope that you're off to a great start to Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon. Have you ever checked out Book Notes over at Largehearted Boy? It's one of my favorite blog features. David asks authors to create a playlist somehow related to their recently published book and ends up with some great insight into both the author and their characters.

In that same spirit, but crunched down for time, your mini challenge is to choose a song that best suits the book you're reading so far and explain why. You can leave the song title and artist or link to a video or lyrics in the comments. I will choose one readathon participant from the comments at random to win a $10 iTunes gift card (so you can use it for books or music!)."


So, as I am reading The King's Hounds, I chose this music.



Sem comentários :

Enviar um comentário

Obrigada por comentares :)