domingo, 13 de outubro de 2013

Dewey's Read-a-Thon - Hour 23 - Mini-Challenge #18

Reading Soundtrack from A Girl That Likes Books

"What do you have to do to participate in this challenge is very simple. Make a post where you display the book of your own choosing, the song that for you goes with said book (ideally with a link to the song) and your own explanation as to why this song is the song for your book. Don't forget to link to this post on your post ;). Be original, the songs in the soundtrack of a movie adaptation do not count. If you do not have a blog, don't worry, just leave your choice(s) on the comments :)"

I'm going to choose the book that I am reading now, Poe. Although I'm still on page 20, the song that I think would be the perfect soundtrack is this one, since it's Halloween!


2 comentários :

  1. Oh I love that song...and love Poe even more :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. The song, the movie... Everything's perfect :)

      I love Pöe too, but I'm not reading him :) The book is called Poe, but I don't know if it has any connection with the writer.

      Thanks for stopping by <3

      Eliminar

Obrigada por comentares :)