domingo, 13 de outubro de 2013

Dewey's Read-a-Thon - Hour 24! Last Questions


Which hour was most daunting for you?
Hour 14. I was so sleepy I couldn't take it anymore!

Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Poe, the one I'm reading now, by J. Lincoln Fenn. It's about this haunting house on Halloween, and it's really funny.

Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Do it more often? :)

What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
I believe everything. It was my first Read-a-Thon and I have nothing to complain about!

How many books did you read?
6, although some of them I was already reading.

What were the names of the books you read?
Maya, The King's Hounds, The Adventures of Tom Bombadil, Glee - The Beginning, Children of the Corn and Poe.

Which book did you enjoy most?
The King's Hounds and now Poe.

Which did you enjoy least?
The Children of the Corn. I know, it's King, but still something wasn't right.

If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
No... all I have to say is thank you to all of them.

How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
Very likely! And again as a reader!

4 comentários :

  1. Thank you for participating in the readathon. I completely agree with you that it should be hosted more often! I hope you enjoyed it and will be joining us again in April!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. :)

      I hope I can join again!

      Thanks for stopping by ^^

      Eliminar
  2. Thank you so much for being with us for the Read-a-Thon! --Andi, Organizer

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Andi, thanks for taking time to come here. It means a lot to me :)

      See you next year ;)

      Eliminar

Obrigada por comentares :)