sábado, 12 de outubro de 2013

Dewey's Read-a-Thon - Hour 5 - Mini-Challenge #4 and Updates!

Update: I think I spend more time non-reading than actually reading. I can't understand how that happens!

Mini-Challenge! Blackout Poetry from Elizabeth-Michelle

"You’ve made it to Hour 5 of Dewey’s Read-A-Thon!

Your challenge is to create some blackout poetry and share it on your blog, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Goodreads, etc. (#readathonblackout)

How do you make blackout poetry?

You will need some text on paper that you are comfortable using a marker on. It can be an old book, newspaper, magazine. Anything will work. Then you’re going to use a black marker (or another dark color if you don’t have black) to mark out most of the text, leaving a poem behind.

I think it helps if you take a good look at the words beforehand. Decide which ones in the text you like best and work around them. I made a teeny tiny poem to give you an idea.

Screen shot 2013-10-09 at 12.07.05 AM"

So, again, I'll do it in Portuguese, and then translate it to English :) Also, I have no marker... at all. So, I used a pencil. 

Portuguese Version:

Hell.
Hoje e amanhã.
A história degradante,
Vida jovem.
Amanhã.

English Version:

Hell.
Today and tomorrow.
The degraded story,
Young life.
Tomorrow.

And now, the amazing pic.


Sem comentários :

Enviar um comentário

Obrigada por comentares :)