sábado, 12 de outubro de 2013

Dewey's Read-a-Thon - Hour 6 - Mini-Challenge #5

Through the Tea Leaves from Katrina’s Reads

"Instructions:
1. Make yourself a cup of tea
2. When the tea is sufficiently stewed for your taste, strain the tea bag and place it upon the piece of paper.
3. Leave it for a moment or two (this will depend on the thickness of your paper) and dispose of the teabag.
4. We are now interested in the stain, move it around, view it from different angles, you are looking for a face, a face of a character from the book you are currently reading. (Whilst my stain was damp, I move the paper around which changed the shape of the stain a little and ended up providing the character's plaits)
5. Enjoy your cup of tea whilst the stain dries (if you are impatient like I was, use a hairdryer to speed up the drying process).
6. Now with a black pen sketch in the face of your character - use as much or as little detail as you like.
7. Take a picture, create a post on your blog or twitter acount and leave the link in the comments or on my twitter page @katrinasreads

"

The second I read this I knew what character I wanted to draw, the King! My choice was not tea, though, also because I don't use tea bags. Coffee, anyone? Nespresso? :) Kinda hard to stain the paper, but well, I guess it will have to be a small drawing!
The stain is really small, so I used it for the head. And I'm sorry, but my drawings are... weird. :)


3 comentários :

Obrigada pela visita!