sábado, 12 de outubro de 2013

Dewey's Read-a-Thon - Introductory Questionnaire

So, let's start with the Introductory Questionnaire!

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Portugal :)

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The King's Hounds and Poe.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Cookies!

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
This is my first Read-a-Thon, and if I enter any challenge with photos, there's a high chance my cat will appear in that photo with me.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I didn't :(

7 minutes to go :)

2 comentários :

  1. I really like your teacup!! Enjoy your first readathon!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Hello Jehara :)

      Thanks for stopping by! I also loved the picture when I first saw it.

      Have a beautiful day!

      Eliminar

Obrigada por comentares :)