1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
"A Ilha de Melquisedech", by Vera de Vilhena.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Actually I'm sick, so I will probably won't snack that much.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm writing a book about a serial killer, that will take place in Porto, Portugal.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
The main difference is that today (this is my second read-a-thon), I'm really sick. So what I hope the best is that everybody leaves me alone and let me read, alone in my room, coughing and sneezing, while listening to the rain outside.