sábado, 26 de abril de 2014

[Dewey's Read-a-Thon] Hour 0 - Kick Off Meme


1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Portugal.

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
"A Ilha de Melquisedech", by Vera de Vilhena.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Actually I'm sick, so I will probably won't snack that much.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm writing a book about a serial killer, that will take place in Porto, Portugal.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
The main difference is that today (this is my second read-a-thon), I'm really sick. So what I hope the best is that everybody leaves me alone and let me read, alone in my room, coughing and sneezing, while listening to the rain outside.

5 comentários :

  1. Oh no, sick! I was sick last readathon, and I still had fun with it. At least reading isn't too intensive. Hope you have lots of great books to make you feel better!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ooooo I'm sorry you're OK today. I hope you'll be better through the day and you can enjoy with your books :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Boa sorte para esta maratona. Parece estar a ser divertida:) Beijos

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Sim, agora tive de parar, por causa de visitas, mas está a correr tudo bem :) Beijinhos

      Eliminar
  4. Thank you for both your wishes, I'm actually feeling a little better :)

    Have an awesome read-a-thon ^^

    ResponderEliminar

Obrigada pela visita!