domingo, 27 de abril de 2014

[Dewey's Read-a-Thon] Hour 11, 12, 13 & 14

Hour 11

Take your current readathon book, find the copyright page, and attempt to identify its edition. Bonus points for posting a picture of the copyright page on your blog or on social media, so we can see. To enter to win a $10 Amazon gift certificate, leave a comment on this post with (1) the name of the book, (2) the name of the author, and (3) information about the edition. The winner will be announced on April 27, 2014.


I am so sorry about the horrible conditions of this pic, but I couldn't do better. And actually, I do know this is a first edition, from... 2013. No big emotion.

Hour 12

Mid-Event Survey
1. What are you reading right now?
Still reading "A Ilha de Melquisedech".

2. How many books have you read so far?
Only this one.

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Finishing this one, and a fee short stories.

4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Yeah, I even got sick! I'm kidding, but I was preparing this day for ages, and all of a sudden everyone comes by my house and ruins my special plans.

5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I couldn't do anything. I had to cook, and clean, and socialize...

6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How many people are out there reading. Insane!

7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
I'm getting a little tired to think that much, but I think it is perfect the way it is!

8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
If? I will definitely do it again! :) As a reader... hide in some cave so I can be sure I'll be left the hell alone.

9. Are you getting tired yet?
Yes, a bit.

10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Clean your kitchen and if you have a cat, their litter box. It worked for me :)

Hour 13

I'm inviting you to take a Book Blending photo of yourself.

With a little help, here it is!



Hour 14

This is fairly simple: Spell out your name in Book Titles (you can do your name, nickname, blog name)


N - Noite da Alma
A - As Gotas de um Beijo
D - Daenerys
I - Incesto Sentido
A - Alera

6 comentários :

  1. Oh you have being a HERO in this read-a-thon. So many great challenges and blogposts, you go girl! :D

    Can you make it through the last couple of hours too?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thank you dear! Unfortunately, I fell asleep :P

      Eliminar
  2. Tick-Tack.. Tick-Tack.. Tick-Tack..

    Time is slowly moving
    Soon it will be gone
    But memories will stay
    After readathon is done

    Hang in there.. 3 hours to go!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow, i really really like your photo. It's really cool :)

    Yeah, it always happens you're waiting for a day for such a long time and many things happen that day.

    The first time I decided to participate I was really excited, I though about it for several weeks. But when the day came, I woke up cranky and I didn't want to read much. I picked up long English books I couldn't finish and I had some quarrels with my partner because he was interrupting me all the time. It was a complete disaster. But little by little I have found a way to read and have fun.

    I hope you're feeling better by now and you're enjoying your book :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. :) Thanks!

      And it's exactly as you said... I've been waiting for such a long time, and I only got to be left alone a few hours. So, at the end, I pratically gave up on reading, and focused on the challenges. I hope the next one will be better :)

      Eliminar

Obrigada por comentares :)