sábado, 26 de abril de 2014

[Dewey's Read-a-Thon] Hour 3 & 4

Hour 3

 I loved the challenge! It was called Jigsaw Cover Puzzle and we had to solve three puzzles, that were book covers. I managed to find all of them, here are the prints:




Also, Hour 3 was my first break, because I was getting sleepy and hungry, so I made some tuna sandwiches and cleaned the kitchen, to wake myself. On the Read-a-Thon page, two amazing things:



Hour 4

The motto of this hour is Gotta Keep Reading!


The challenge was to answer this question:

How long have you spent reading at any one sitting?

And my answer was "That's an interesting question, and I guess that it would be around 3-4 hours :)"

2 comentários :

  1. Glad you're having fun with the challenges! And wow, cleaning the kitchen is a very productive way to wake up! Happy reading!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Hahaha indeed, and also cleaning my cat litter box, that smell surely made me wake up :P

      Eliminar

Obrigada por comentares :)