sábado, 26 de abril de 2014

[Dewey's Read-a-Thon] Hour 5 & 6

Hour 5

For this challenge, you will be creating a Book Puzzle.  Essentially, this is a series of pictures, graphics, or photos that you put together that will describe a book title.

I like this challenge, but I was never that good in this kind of things. And I mean it! I know a few portuguese book bloggers who usually have picture puzzles on their blogs, and I never guess a single one. So, I'll give my best...


This is a pretty easy one, I guess!
Also, Hour 5 was just terrible when it comes to reading, since I had (still have, as a matter of fact) family coming by my house, so... I only got the chance to read 14 pages. FOURTEEN!
As I lost so many precious reading time, I will probably spend the 6th hour answering to people who comment my blog and visiting other readers.

(or taking care of a 2-year-old child, which is what half an hour later, is what I am doing, while trying to answer the new challenge)

Hour 6


The challenge for the hour is to share some of your best from your reading year and why.  The idea is to pick at least 3 of the categories below and share your favorites and why.  Hopefully, everyone will discover a new author..book…or maybe even genre.

I chose these categories:

Best Indie Author of Your Reading Year

Carina Portugal. She's a portuguese writer, and an amazing one. She has magic on her words.

Best Romance Book of Your Reading Year

Sempre, by J.M. Darhower. One of the most beautiful love stories I've read in recent times.

Best Author of Your Reading Year

Marion Zimmer Bradley, one of my favourite authors ever, and this year I've been reading The Mists of Avalon, and I highly recommend it.

4 comentários :

  1. 2, 4, 6, 8
    Books are what we appreciate
    We don’t care
    If it’s big or small
    Read them once
    Read them all

    I hope you have a fantastic time this readathon and I'll be cheering you on! :) #TeamMarquez

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thank you for the cheering, it's really funny :)

      Eliminar
  2. Gosh, not sure on your puzzle. Greenhouse gate? Thanks for joining in the fun! Good luck with the rest of your read-a-thon.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. :) Close! The Aviary Gate, but I didn't want to show too many chicken :P

      Eliminar

Obrigada por comentares :)