domingo, 23 de outubro de 2016

Dewey's Read-a-Thon: Hour 12

fyi-10

Mid-Event Survey

1. What are you reading right now?
Still reading Salem's Lot.

2. How many books have you read so far?
Complete? None...

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
The same: The Shadow Queen, by Anne Bishop.

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Yes, I had to leave the house for around 2-3 hours. And the last 20 minutes my baby cat has been going nuts. I can only suppose the thunder made him crazy. The older one is just sleeping and sometimes looking and judging his little buddy. How I dealt with those? The first one, I really didn't have a choice... My baby cat, I put my boyfriend on police duty and let him handle the beast.

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I believe the lack of physical challenges. Most of them have been about writing, and I was hoping for something with a little more movement.

2 comentários :

  1. Stephen King is a fantastic author to read in October. I hope you have a productive second half to the readathon.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. I really like Stephen King but October gives a special feeling to his books :)

      Eliminar

Obrigada por comentares :)