sábado, 22 de outubro de 2016

Dewey's Read-a-Thon: Hours 0, 1 and 2

FYI (1)

Opening Meme:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Portugal.

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The one I am reading now, The Shadow Queen, by Anne Bishop.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Some cakes I just brought home!

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I would, but I am a little behind and I want to catch up on the reading and on the challenges.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I'll try to stay really awake. No matter what!

I just got home, and I only had time to read a few pages on the way home. Now it's almost time to start Hour 3, so Dewey's... here I go :)

Sem comentários :

Enviar um comentário

Obrigada por comentares :)