domingo, 23 de outubro de 2016

Dewey's Read-a-Thon: Hours 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21

I just woke up. What a flop!

This was my first Dewey's since I started to work where I am now, and I've never been so tired as I am in the last few weeks. Also, it started at 1 p.m. for me in Portugal, so that means I woke up at 7 a.m. yesterday, worked until 2:30 p.m. and then I got home. My plan was to force myself awake a few more hours by cheering other readers and going through the challenges, but to no good. I just fell asleep somewhere between Hours 12 and 13, and I didn't even had the strength to get up around 6 a.m., first time I woke up - I just started to read again and fell asleep again. What a misery!

That means I am still stuck with Salem's Lot, yes. I wanted to read more, but I just can't.

I'll just check the challenges but I will probably not be doing anymore - I might actually take the last few hours to read. In the afternoon, I have a lot to do here, on my blog, so... time never seems to be enough!

dewey's 24 hour readathon

Sem comentários :

Enviar um comentário

Obrigada por comentares :)